We like to change the way the world perceives service expectations of their Customs broker. Through the our use of innovative service features and industry know-how, Thruport effortlessly improves your productivity and operation costs.
Our resourceful online tracking system is another step we take in providing world-class customer service. Save time and operation costs by seemesly accessing all of your shipment information right online.
– Monitor Customs and OGA releases in real-time
– View and print your Customs and FDA release messages
– View and print your CF7501, CF3461, delivery orders, and invoice
– Check on proof of delivery information
– Extract information quickly and easily with advanced filter options
Our email alert system will notify you through every step of your shipment’s status in real-time. Whether you need immediate notice of a Customs release, FDA release, or updates on your ISF entries, you are sure to be the first to know.
– Choose from multiple events to trigger email alerts on
– Designate multiple or different parties to receive specific alerts
– Straight forward email subject lines with your reference number
– Option to route your alerts to your mobile device
– Works in sync with our online tracking system
Our report system offers unique and personalized reports accessible any time online. Some of our preset reports include:
Recent Shipment Report
all of your most current shipments with cargo details and current status
Duty Forecast Report
details of your current, past, and future duty payments
Broker Efficiency Report
when we opened your file, transmitted entry, and date of release. All side by side to arrival dates
Monthly Duty Report
reflecting your reference, statement, and entry numbers with total duty/fees
Going Paperless – Going Green
Now that technology offers so many different options for facilitating communication, using e-communication has become the new model for business. Thruport International has standardized to a paperless environment as well as:
– offering our customers a paperless option by accepting their invoices via email
– provide a secure online credit card payment option as an alternative to checks and envelopes
– using only recycled paper and file folders in our office
– processing clearances 100% electronically, completely avoiding the necessity to make any copies
As well as getting rid of the clutter, this step also contributes to the conservation of trees and prevention of global warming. Together we can make a difference.